If you’re looking for a fast and easy vegetable side dish that is sure to impress, look no further than this 15 Minute Veggie Lo Mein. This dish is a guaranteed winner and also a cinch to make at home... And yes, this completely counts towards all that clean eating you’ve been doing lately. Plus, you’ll only need to allocate 15 minutes to cooking this amazing dish. That’s lunch or dinner on the table in 15 minutes flat!
Veggie Lo Mein
- 2 tablespoons Pearl River Bridge dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Pearl River Bridge light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoons Mirin (rice cooking wine)
- 4-6 ounces uncooked ramen noodles
- 2-3 cups julienne cut or chopped vegetables like carrots, red peppers, cabbage, bok choy, mushrooms, or broccoli
- 3 green onions, chopped (separate green parts from white parts - you'll use both separately)
- Shake all the sauce ingredients together in a jar.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large wok or skillet and add the green onions (white parts) and vegetables to the hot pan. Stir fry until fork-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the mirin to loosen the browned bits up off the bottom of the pan. Then add the cooked noodles and about half of the sauce - toss around in the hot pan to combine.
- Add more sauce if needed. Serve topped with remaining green onions!
Recipe / Photo Source: PinchofYum.com