Get acquainted with this Mediterranean Farro Salad, rich with tomatoes, red and yellow peppers and some serious herb action. Don't forget a four ingredient vinaigrette that’ll knock your socks off... And yes, this completely counts towards all that clean eating you’ve been doing these days. Plus, for this salad you’ll only need to allocate 15 minutes to cooking. That’s lunch or dinner on the table in 15 minutes flat!
Mediterranean Farro Salad
- 200 g farro boiled in 1 litre of salted water
- 200 g mixed cherry tomatoes cut into quarters red and yellow
- 1/4 red pepper diced
- 1/4 yellow pepper diced
- 1 fennel bulb thinly sliced
- 6 marinated artichokes
- 2 Tbsp dijon
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the farro according to the package instructions. Drain off and leave to cool.
- Quarter the tomatoes and thinly slice the pepper.
- Use a mandolin or a very sharp knife and finely slice the fennel bulb.
- Chop all the herbs.
- Toss everything in the salad.
- Chop the artichokes and add to the salad.
- Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing together in a bowl and toss with the salad when ready to eat.