EiR NYC - Cooling Butter + Arnica (2 fl oz / 60mL)
For All Skin Types
Our magic balm, we use this as a First Aid Kit, for cuts, bruises, and burns. The potent Arnica used in this product is known to help aches, bruises, muscle inflammation, swelling, and burns. A refreshing peppermint luxe balm, use it as a natural alternative to pain management.
Apply to affected areas, massaging it gently. Great as a hand moisturizer if you have joint pains.
*Shea Butter, *Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, *Arnica-infused Olive Oil, Peppermint, Lavender and Tea Tree Essential Oil Blend, *Rosemary Extract
- *Shea Butter - Soothes, hydrates and balances your skin texture.
- *Coconut Oil - Soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis, and its antiviral and antifungal benefits even help to treat bug bites.
- Vitamin E Oil - Boosting collagen production, a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic.
- *Arnica - Known as a natural pain reliever that doesn’t just mask the pain; it naturally stimulates your body’s healing processes. It can reduce pain from sprains, strains, fractures, bruises, overexertion, sore muscles, and more.
- Peppermint - Gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically.
- Lavender Essential Oil - Known as the First Aid kit in a bottle, helps with minor burns and insect bites.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - Known for its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic properties, it helps soothe the affected area.
- *Natural Rosemary Extract - A super antioxidant, our choice of natural preservative.
We aim to process all orders within 2-3 business days. Most orders are shipped via UPS and USPS and are received in 5-7 business days except during peak times. Orders are not shipped or delivered on Sundays or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed.
COVID-19 Disclosure: Due to global supply chain issues caused by COVID-19, some items may experience extended shipping times.