Province Apothecary - Jade Facial Roller
Experience radiant results, instantly. Our unique Dual-Action Jade Facial Roller features a smooth, polished end and a textured, studded end crafted from high-quality Xiuyan Jade.
Directions: Morning: Apply Serum/Oil/Face Cream and then work your lymphatic system by rolling the smooth end of the jade roller across the face working in outward motions from the center of the face.
Night: Apply Serum/Oil/Face Cream and use the studded end of the jade roller all over the face, targeting fine lines and avoiding broken, sensitive skin. Apply more serum if needed and massage skin. Then, use the smooth end of the jade roller to soothe and tighten.
Studded End: The studded end is our holistic alternative to micro-needling. The stone points gently massage deep into the skin to the stimulate its natural regenerative function without breaking the epidermis. You can also use the studded end on your body to target the look of cellulite, stretch marks and scarring.
- Reduces the look of fine lines and plumps to smooth deep wrinkles
- Releases fascia to help improve muscle function
- Temporarily stimulates circulation to feed the skin and improve healing function
- Tones and firms the appearance of skin
- Activates the deep dermis-layer of skin to boost and maintain elasticity
- Gently exfoliates and improves product absorption for maximum benefits
- Won’t break or damage the surface of the skin
Smooth End: The smooth end works to cool and soothe after product application. Together, the two textures reduce the appearance of inflammation and puffiness for instantly brighter, contoured, smoother-looking skin.
- Cools and calms the look of skin
- Eases muscle tension
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags
- Encourages lymphatic function
Ingredients: Xiuyan Jade has been valued for centuries and is believed to channel healing properties. It naturally holds a cool temperature and is durable, making it ideal for everyday use.
Jade Roller Care: Wash your jade roller with soap and water. Jade rollers are delicate, use them with care and light pressure. Do not expose jade rollers to extreme temperature changes as you may risk breaking them. If your jade roller is squeaky, just add a few drops of serum to the end of the rollers.
Caution: Avoid areas of inflammation or broken skin. Do not use the studded end on the same day as exfoliating products. Sensitive skin should only use studded end once a week.
Disclaimer: Each of our Jade Rollers are handmade in a small quantities. Exact color and size may vary slightly from photo. Each roller is approximately 6.25" long x 3.75" wide.