EiR NYC - Rolling Liniment Heat Rub (0.33 fl oz / 10mL)
For All Skin Types
An extra strength, mentholated, herb-infused oil. Apply topically for muscular pain, strains, sore muscles, and headaches. A great anti-itch solution to bug bites.
Pump a few drops of oil on the palms of your hands and massage onto affected areas.
Avoid contact with eyes.
*Menthol, *Comfrey, *Arnica, *Calendula-infused Olive Oil, Peppermint, Spike Lavender and White Camphor Essential Oil Blend, *Rosemary Extract
- *Menthol - Natural numbing effect and works as a vasodilator, widening blood vessels, which increases blood flow. Increased blood flow makes skin more permeable which makes it easier for other helpful ingredients to be absorbed into the skin. Can reduce Itching from bug bites.
- *Comfrey - Commonly used for helping heal wounds, preventing scars and treating existing ones.
- *Arnica - Known as a natural pain reliever that doesn’t just mask the pain; it naturally stimulates your body’s healing processes. It can reduce pain from sprains, strains, fractures, bruises, overexertion, sore muscles, and more.
- *Calendula - An anti-inflammatory herb that helps lessen swelling from injury.
- Peppermint - Gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically.
- Spike Lavender Essential Oil - Analgesic and expectorant properties. Diluted for topical use, it can be used to help ease aches, pains or the discomfort associated with arthritis. It is also reported to be effective in repelling insects.
- White Camphor Essential Oil - The cooling and penetrating effects of camphor oil make it a sedative agent, it temporarily desensitizes the nerves and relaxes the brain. It is a very efficient antispasmodic.
- Natural Rosemary Extract - A super antioxidant, our choice of natural preservative.
Caution: Do not use if allergic or sensitive to any of the listed ingredients. Avoid contact with the eyes.