EiR NYC - Tattoo Balm (0.5 fl oz / 15mL)For All Skin Types
How you treat your tattoo is just as important as who applies it. Tattoo Balm is a simple vegan aftercare ointment to help the healing process and keep your ink looking bold and vibrant.
Using only natural ingredients, our Tattoo Balm contains enriching and moisturizing oils to soothe and encourage skin regeneration, and natural antioxidants to protect and restore your skin. Tattoo Balm can also be used as an antiseptic ointment for scrapes, cuts, and rashes.
Directions: Warm and soften the balm between the fingers and gently apply a thin layer to your new tattoo once you can tell that the healing process has begun. Only use on clean, dry skin.
Ingredients: *Shea Butter, *Coconut oil, Vitamin E, Rose-infused Olive Oil, *Rosemary Extract
- *Shea Butter - Soothes, hydrates and balances your skin texture.
- *Coconut Oil - Soothes eczema, sunburn, and psoriasis, and its antiviral and antifungal benefits even help to treat bug bites.
- Vitamin E Oil - Boosting collagen production, a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic.
- *Dried Rose Petals - Contain natural oils and sugars that will lock moisture into dry skin cells. Full of Vitamin C and antioxidants which help boost collagen production and strengthen skin cells and tissue, which helps with the healing process.
- *Natural Rosemary Extract - A super antioxidant, our choice of natural preservative.
Caution: Do not use if allergic or sensitive to any of the listed ingredients. Avoid contact with the eyes.
We aim to process all orders within 2-3 business days. Most orders are shipped via UPS and USPS and are received in 5-7 business days except during peak times. Orders are not shipped or delivered on Sundays or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed.
COVID-19 Disclosure: Due to global supply chain issues caused by COVID-19, some items may experience extended shipping times.